2018 Foal

ALL OF OUR 2018 FOALS ARE UNDER CONTRACT.  WE WILL HAVE FOALS IN 2019.  GET ON THE WAITING LIST NOW!

Our Foals are COMING!

 

As they foal we will post them here along with all their information.  Price range does vary, but last few years has been between $2200-$5000.  25% of purchase price is required to go under contract and hold your foal until weaning.  The remaining 75% can be made in payments or at pickup.  All foals will come 5 panel tested or tested by parentage, color tested, leading, loading and have other basic handling done.

OTL Blue Crow

"Crow"

~Under Contract~

AQHA-Pending

DOB-February 24 2018

Blue Roan Colt

5 Panel n/n by parentage

Color Test-EE aa N/Rn Hz Black

Height Exp-15.1-15.2+

6 days

6 Days

6 Days

‚Äč

6 Days

Sire-BlueTimesTwo Hancock (Blue Roan EE aa n/Rn)

Dam-Lowes Hannah (Brown Roan EE Aa Rn/Rn

OTL Blue Robin

"Robin"

~Under Contract~

AQHA-Pending

DOB-March 13 2018

Blue Roan Filly

5 Panel n/n by parentage

Color Test-EE aa n/Rn (Hz Black)

Height Exp-15.1

Sire-BlueTimesTwo Hancock (Blue Roan EE aa n/Rn)

Dam-Hancocks Blue Pistol (Blue Roan Ee aa N/Rn)

OTL Graceful Dove

"Dove"

~Not For Sale~

AQHA-Pending

DOB-April 16 2018

Grulla Roan Filly

5 Panel n/n by parentage

Color Test-Pending

Height Exp-15.1 +

Sire-Bonnets Coup (Grulla Roan Ee aa n/Rn Dd)

Dam-LowesAmazingGrace (Ee aa n/Rn Dd)

OTL Try The Goose

~Under Contract~

"Goose"

AQHA-Pending

DOB-April 12 2018

Bay Roan Colt

Height Exp-15.1 +

Sire-Bonnets Try L4 (Grulla Roan EE aa Rn/Rn Dd)

Dam-Good Bros Destiny (Palomino) 

OTL Pepto Cat

"Rhea"

~Not For Sale~

AQHA-Pending

DOB-May 13 2018

Sorrel Filly

Height Exp-14.3+ hh

Sire-OTL PeptoBlueSmal (Smokey Blue Roan Ee aa n/Rn Cr) 

Dam-Alata Traffic (Sorrel)

© On Target Livestock

created with Wix.com

Contact us TODAY!

985-614-0436

Address

17526 M Williams Rd

Kentwood, LA 70444

Follow us on Facebook

  • facebook-square